Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Deviant Alex30/Male/United States Recent Activity
Deviant for 9 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 103 Deviations 220 Comments 4,077 Pageviews
×

Newest Deviations

about damn time.. :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 0 2 Scene WIP :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 0 2 Midterm Project 2 :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 1 4 the cake is a lie :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 1 0 midterm project :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 1 3 need a smoke? - Scene WIP :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 1 1 fanimation :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 0 2 just a guitar.. - Scene WIP :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 1 5 you a fan? part 2 - Scene WIP :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 0 0 just a notebook.. - Scene WIP :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 0 0 the write stuff? - Scene WIP :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 0 0 i could use one.. :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 0 0 you a fan? - Scene WIP :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 0 3 gir cel shaded :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 0 0 gir demo :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 1 6 untitled 3 :iconshazbot711:Shazbot711 0 0

Random Favourites

Zina just cuz :iconinvader-tam:Invader-Tam 11 11 Beautiful Misery II :iconmonirah:Monirah 12 2 Unfathomable :iconpublicxconfessional:publicXconfessional 1 1
Literature
My Love
What is it about music, exactly, that is just so compelling
That I can't seem to live a day without it?
Without it, my life would be dull and more colorless
Than if the world were black and white.
Music is both my drug and anti-drug,
If such a paradox is comprehensible.
After a long day,
My favorite way to unwind
Is to play some music,
And let my mind wander.
It soothes my frazzled brain and tired body.
Nothing is more relaxing.
Yet, nothing is near as exciting
As the post-orchestra high,
When I've played a piece that I love, and
I have the notes in my head for hours afterward.
Still, music is more versatile:
The emotions it engenders are not always happy.
Some pieces move me to tears,
No matter how many times I hear them;
Be it from memories, associations, or simply
Because it is just that beautiful and sad.
Sometimes my breath will catch, and my heart nearly stop
With the sheer intensity or majesty of a climax of a piece.
In those brief moments, words completely fail me.
For music is
:iconRambert:Rambert
:iconrambert:Rambert 1 14
street smarts :iconnik-the-scientific:Nik-The-Scientific 1 0 The Visitation :iconanubis:anubis 367 97 On the road 2 :iconelliat:elliat 1 2 Palm Trees in Sacramento? :iconpublicxconfessional:publicXconfessional 1 2 blue_violet happiness :iconjuljetta:juljetta 1 48 the incident pt. 2 :iconkoreeface:Koreeface 7 4 Inner Strength :iconjlarenart:JLarenART 2,527 694 Creepie :iconarlenephotography:arlenephotography 9 2 color outline :iconcoolthismadness:coolthismadness 1 3 The Gift of Bright :iconpublicxconfessional:publicXconfessional 1 5 Apocalypse :iconsadir89:Sadir89 67 57 NNy and GIR :iconbrain-freezy:brain-freezy 1,039 309

Wishlist

Center of USSR :iconalexiuss:alexiuss 5,246 731 LEGACY :icontigaer:tigaer 861 80 Bloody Autumn :iconfrider:Frider 6,022 554 My Fabulous MicroMoog :iconjasinski:jasinski 395 140 exit scene :iconspyroteknik:spyroteknik 13,106 1,176 points of view :iconsanja:sanja 8,578 1,390 far away :iconssilence:ssilence 15,833 2,612 Her Valentine :iconzilla774:zilla774 7,403 818

Activity


deviantID

Shazbot711
Alex
United States
Current Residence: Nowhere i actually want to be...
Favourite genre of music: Punk
Favourite photographer: Dunno..
Favourite style of art: abstract or surreal
Operating System: Windows XP
MP3 player of choice: Winamp
Wallpaper of choice: One of my own..none online are set for my resolution...
Skin of choice: the kind that stays on my bones..
Favourite cartoon character: Gir!
Personal Quote: 95% of people are still trying to fit the square peg in the round hole..the other 5% have given up..
Interests

Journal

No journal entries yet.

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconcadariu-adriana:
Cadariu-Adriana Featured By Owner Apr 9, 2008
Thanks so much for adding Soimos I to your faves:)
Reply
:icondurt9390:
Durt9390 Featured By Owner Mar 27, 2008   Photographer
hey, thanks for the watch!
Reply
:iconto-be-pulled-out:
To-be-pulled-out Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2008
hi ,tnk U
Reply
:iconchemical-zen:
chemical-zen Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2008
thanks a bunch for the fav!
Reply
:iconsimanion:
Simanion Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2008  Professional Traditional Artist
Hey! thanks for the fave :aww: I appreciate it.
Reply
:iconcuiniel:
Cuiniel Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2008
thank you for the fav :)
Reply
:icongrantfmx:
GrantFMX Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2008
Thanks for the fave dude!
Reply
:iconcatopia:
Catopia Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2007
Thanks for the :+fav: Alex!
Reply
:iconlagartigato:
lagartigato Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2007  Professional Photographer
thanks for your friend add
:+devwatch:
Reply
:icongameboyknight:
GameboyKnight Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2007
Thanks for the fave ^_^
Reply
Add a Comment: